The child is the father of man, and the students are the future of our society. A student may or may not remember what is taught in the classroom, but practical learning is something that is never forgotten. Kids Camps are an ideal way to teach kids and youngsters crucial life skills that can only be learnt in a practical environment.
However, more often than not, kids camps are perceived as a picnic or excursion. Empower is here to change all that. Our team has rich experience in training students and their teachers and is passionate about empowering them with life skills and a better personality. We have a range of programs on offer which cater to every possible combination of students, teachers and parents.
Our aim is to make the entire learning experience fun for everyone involved in education– students, parents, teachers and principals. All our programmes focus on outbound, experiential learning. We see ourselves as an extension of the vision of a school, college or institute and customize our training modules to be in sync with the objectives of the academic institution that we are working with.
Kids Camp at Empower
Kids Camps are an ideal way to teach kids and youngsters crucial life skills that can only be learnt in a practical environment. However, more often than not, Kids’ camps are perceived as a picnic or excursion.
Empower is here to change all that.
What makes Empower Camps different?
- Our team has rich and varied experience in working with children of all age groups.
- All our programmes focus on outbound, experiential learning by using processed learning techniques.
- An adventure camp gives your children a unique chance to break out of their comfort zone and do something new.
- Our camps are filled with adrenaline buzzing activities like Zipline, Burma bridge, Raft building and rowing, many team building activities and plenty of fun games/activities.
- Going to camp allows kids to have some healthy separation from their parents and make them more independent.
- Adventure camps are also a good place for your child to receive the daily exercise they need to stay healthy.
- We also help children bring out their creative skills and showcase their talent.
- Empower Activity Camps has one of the best infrastructures within its sprawling 50 acres property for such adventure & fun activities. We strive to ensure the utmost safety.
Hectic lifestyles of today’s parents and the busy schedules of their kids, with school, tuitions and extracurricular activities, reduces meaningful, quality time that parents spend with their kids. Our programmes for parents have been developed after thorough research and are aimed to create more meaningful interactions between parents and children.
Mom – Kid Camp is an opportunity for mothers to connect with their children and spend quality time with their little’ Bundles of joy’ in a magical, natural setting. This helps mothers and kids to bond with and understand each other.
These camps are for children from the age group of 6-12 yrs.
Activities are designed for the children, for the parents and for both as a team. While the children are busy in their activities, we conduct activities for mothers on ‘Effective Parenting’.
Gurur Devo Bhava, says our culture, which means that the teacher is like God.
There is a reason behind this saying. Teachers are in a unique position to mould and influence young minds, apart from academic learning, teachers are the influencers of young minds.
The team at Empower understands this crucial contribution of the teaching community and has designed special programmes to improve the way they carry out their noble mission.
Our teacher’s training programmes have been developed with an objective of creating collaboration between teachers, where they can share their learnings, learn about the latest methodologies and innovations in teaching and so on, thereby making teaching more effective and interesting.
Principals have a special role to play in the overall success of a school and its students. A principal is more than a senior teacher or as called in the old times, headmaster. The knowledge and thinking of a principal not only affect the policies and priorities of a school, but it also impacts the overall morale of the teachers and students.
The Principal is a leader – just like the CEO of a company. He/She has a vision for the future, handles HR, Administration, Finance, Marketing, PR, Sports and so on.
The transformation from a teacher to a Principal needs focused training. We have ventured to create 3 days residential ‘Education Leadership Camp’.
Empowers’ leadership training programs are aimed at making Principals rise up to their true potential, to be more successful and effective leaders.
These seminars are customized to suit the group, based on their interests and any areas that they would like to focus on.
- Conducted with an aim to groom principals and prospective principals as educational leaders.
- Change their mindsets from that of a senior teacher to the role of a company CEO.
- Provides assistance to principals in terms of innovation, networking, training and support.
Confident and Self Dependent Kids at #EmpowerCamp
kms from Mumbai
kms from Pune
kms from Panvel
kms from Vashi
- Utmost care is taken to ensure the participants have a great time at the campus and no compromise is made on the safety and hygiene aspects.
- Our junior trainers are trained and certified.
- Equipment used for adventure is of European standards.
The data furnished in this document and its attachments are not expected to be disclosed outside the account and may not be duplicated, used or disclosed in whole or part for any purpose other than to evaluate this information for the conduct of this program.
- Our trained staff is fully equipped to provide First Aid facilities at all activity locations. Two local doctors (not MBBS) are available in a village 4 km away.
- We have appropriate arrangements to transfer a patient to Gandhi Hospital, Kolad which is 20 km away and takes approx. 30 mins to reach.
Our Training Parnters
Camp Office: 263, Sutarwadi,
Taluka Roha, Distt Raigad, Maharashtra – 402 304.
Camp Site: Village Kudli,
14 Km Off Kolad, Taluka Roha, Distt Raigad, Maharashtra – 402 308.
Office Hours: 8 am to 8 pm