|FACILITIES Our 6 (AC) Cottages (on twin to quad sharing basis) and 12(air cooled) Swiss Cottage Tents (on quad sharing basis) have been designed for your comfort and safety. For groups and those seeking effective team bonding, we have two AC dormitories (20 beds each). All accommodation has attached toilets and our impeccable standards of maintenance ensure that they are always sparkling clean. Whether you are an individual seeking privacy for yourself or with your family, or someone who loves to laugh and share with a group, we have an accommodation option for you. And yes, our prices offer total value for money.|
Arrival and Departure Policy
- Check in – 1400 HoursEarly arrival is subject to availability.
- Check out – 1200 HoursLate check-outs are available on request and subject to availability
- Corporate groups- Check In- Check out will vary as per program design
- As per booking note issued.
- One child over 6 but less than 12 years can stay in the parent’s room. A child’s bed is provided at no additional charge.
- For two children between 6 and 12 years an additional room is necessary. The rate of this room will be 50% of the parent’s applicable room rate.
- If a child is above 12 years of age, a separate room will be required at the parent’s applicable room rate. (An extra bed shall not be provided for anyone over 12 years of age.)
- Effective 2nd October 2008, the Government has introduced “No-Smoking” legislation for hotels, restaurants and all public places. As a consequence, smoking is prohibited in all parts of the hotel except in designated bedrooms where smoking is permitted.