Diwali Adventure Camp For Kids
Give the gift of independence and resiliency to your children this festive season!
It’s time to celebrate the festival of lights surrounded by the stars at night and the beauty of nature. We will take the children back to our roots to learn the philosophy of living close to nature, wilderness survival, and nurture their connection to the earth.
Top 5 reasons to enrol your child in this innovative & engaging program:
- This program will help your child to open up, learn new skills, and prepare them for challenges and how to overcome them with less pressure & more abilities.
- It is specially designed in line with the children’s age group and learning capabilities; both physical and mental.
- The program is designed and created by veterans & highly skilled experts from the defence background who have been enabling learning and development across industries and educational institutions for more than 25 years.
- It will enable your child to enjoy, have fun, explore new things, and make new friends in a completely serene and beautiful environment away from the hustle and bustle of the cities.
- It is the most loved program by many kids and parents over the past years.
Camp Highlights –
2 Nights – 3 Days (Age 8-18 yrs)
Dates: 20th – 22nd October 2019
Fun and Exciting Activities Include:
Night Trek, Jungle Cooking, Village Visit experience, Burma Bridge, Commando Crossing, Zipline, Trust Track, Raft Building & Rowing, Foot Cricket, Target Shooting, Dodge Ball, Passing The Ring and many more fun and adventurous activities.