Summer Camps 2019
Limited bookings available
Empower Activity Camps is a passion driven training and adventure resort built on a 50 acre plot of picturesque expanse of table land adjoining a hill on one side and a lake on the other. Beautiful landscaped surroundings bring you in the lap of mother nature to energize , rejuvenate and relieve you from stresses of city life.The resort is owned and managed by retired senior army officers and hotel industry professionals, assisted by a team of dedicated trained staff.
Kids Summer Camps 2019 Announcement!
Summer holidays is time for your child/children to enjoy, have fun, explore new things, make new friends as well as it’s a great time to learn new things.
The greatest gifts that parents can give their children are independence and resiliency, and by selecting OUR CAMPS, you can give both. We can assure you all will see growth, maturity and confidence when he/she will return home. They will be more engaged, giving, and confident.
A program which is being loved by many children and parents over the past years. A program that helps your child to open up, learns new skills, prepares them for challenges and overcome them with less pressure & more abilities and designed in lines with your children age group and learning capabilities; both physical and mental.
Children will be staying in AC dormitories or air cooled Swiss cottage tents, all with attached wash room facilities. Boys and girls will be staying in segregated accommodation. Girls will be under close supervision of a lady trainer/ care taker. Camp has round the clock security.
To enrich the overall personality of participants by giving them exposure to Natural Environment, Experiential Learning, ‘Processed Adventure’, Creativity, Practical education in an outdoor environment, and some cultural activities.
Some of the Activities planned are given below. They may not be followed rigidly as mood and energy levels of participants as well as weather conditions necessitate some modifications.
Going by our motto ‘learns ‘n leisure’ we have redefined the spellings of FUN. In Empower we spell FUN as FUNNNNNNNNNNNN….N.
Camping at Empower starts with –
INTRODUCTIONS: Knowing self and other members of the team
TEAM FORMULATION AND FLAG MAKING: Building brotherhood and a sense of belonging to a team and the importance of a flag
MORNING PRAYERS. The day starts with a universal prayer.
HARIYALI: An entertaining way to introduce the environment and physical training
And the Campers gradually experience
Summer Camp Photo Gallery
- Travel from Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Pune to Empower Camps and back
- Veg Meals- from Day 1 lunch to Breakfast on Day 3
- Shared accommodation in AC Dormitories or Air-cooled tents (with attached western style washroom facilities)
- Boys and girls stay in separate accommodation with adequate care taken
- International standard safety gear, trained and qualified staff
- Govt. Taxes
- Mineral Water / Cold Drinks, etc.
- Food charges during Bus Journey.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Medical expenses other than First aid.
- White Water Rafting Rs 1000/-per head
- Any other charges not specifically mentioned in “Fees Include”.
Campsite distance from Mumbai – 130 Kms; Panvel – 70 kms; Harihareshwar – 80kms; Nagothane – 25 kms; Roha – 25 kms; MurudJanjira – 80 kms.
- Utmost care is taken to ensure the participants have a great time at the campus and no compromise is made on the safety and hygiene aspects.
- Our junior trainers are trained and certified.
- Equipment used for adventure is of European standards.
The data furnished in this document and its attachments are not expected to be disclosed outside the account and may not be duplicated, used or disclosed in whole or part for any purpose other than to evaluate this information for conduct of this program.
We are fully equipped to provide First aid facilities at all activity locations along withtrained staff. Two local doctors (non MBBS) are available in a village 4 kms away.
We have appropriate arrangements to transfer a patient to Gandhi Hospital,Koladwhich is 20 km away and takes approx. 30 mins to reach.